Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Journey Part III

Now, normally I wouldn't have used a post for such a small amount of words, except that there's a lot of meaning in these few words. I think I am now a believer. That may seem to be a small thing, but coming from someone who has been an agnostic for most (if not all) of his life it's a big step.

The one event that finally brought me around happened last Saturday. I went in to take my test to qualify for a state life insurance licence. I had prepared as much as I could. I knew I wasn't ready. I stayed up too late studying the night before. I took a practice exam and failed.

Going in that morning to take what I was sure was my first test, I was so tired I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. As I went though the test, I had way too many answers that were guesses. Long story short, I ended up passing.

Now, you can say that I was lucky, that I had a better grasp of the info than I thought. I have to disagree. The night before with the info still fresh I still failed. There had to be a higher power at work.

Where do I go from here? That's a good question. Keep checking in to find out.

No comments: