Monday, November 30, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho, and get me the hell out of here!

Well, it has started. The other half just adores Christmas and every year our apartment shows it. Not that it's entirely a bad thing. The problem is, she has so much stuff. Too much for the small apartment we have. So, in an effort to put everything up, the entire apartment EXPLODES every year. Call me a Scrooge if you want to, but I no longer see the reason Christmas decorations need to be up before December. Like I said in another post, I really could do without the season. Maybe she's the cosmic Yin to my Yang. I would be happy with no decorations and she does enough for 12 people! Oh well, at least we have an artificial tree. Picking needles out of my feet until June is not my idea of "festive". I'm sure if you dug a bit at my mom's house, you could find needles from 1987!

Ho, ho, ho, fa, la, la, la...'Tis the season I guess...

2 comments:

Beeblebrox said...

I'm going to send you my "leg Lamp"

TJSharky said...

I think I may get kicked out of the house if I try to put that thing out! :)