Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick hits

Just a few interesting things I ran across recently...


I'm not sure what's more embarrassing...Saying you had to close down your police department or having one guy that can go around and say, "I AM the PD!"


Wow...I'm not sure where to go with this one. I guess I should say a tiger never changes his stripes and move on...


Although it would be hard to find anything scarier than an unlicensed dentist operating out of a two room office between a metal scrapping business and an auto body yard, the fact that when officers arrived, there were FIVE people waiting for 'service'. Yikes.


Maybe the food was better. Maybe he was looking for cleaner air. Personally I believe the 6 kids finally drove him to go! :D


Please tell me I'm not the only one that's more than a little shocked that thing is still standing!

No comments: