Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sorry....

First things first. I would like to apologize to the 4 readers I had. My real life kinda took a hard left turn on me and writing of any sort was the last thing on my mind. Now that I'm (relatively) settled, things can get back to the way they were a bit. Expect more entries from me in the next month or two (until the shit hits the fan again!).

In the spirit of making lemonade out of lemons, I have come up with a new feature for this blog. As you may have guessed, I'm pretty conservative. So having to move to the second most liberal city in the state wasn't high on my list. However, I was left with few choices. Instead of focusing on the negative that being firmly in the 4th district, I have decided to make it positive. With that thought, 'The Underground Conservative' was born. Over the next two months, I will be taking as much time as I'm allowed and exploring the city with a set of conservative colored glasses.

For security reasons, I will not be disclosing my location other than saying I am inside the city limits of Milwaukee. If you think I'm being melodramatic, ask James T Harris about being conservative in Milwaukee. Several years ago, he had a brick tossed through the window of his home because of something he said on the air.

There may be other features coming up, but as for now they are just in the planning stages. I will continue my other writings as well. It is with some sadness that I have to report that my other feature "The Journey" may be coming to an end. I really can't see myself advancing any farther. I just haven't been able to put my feelings into words yet. Unless something comes along that really changes things, the next entry will probably be the last.

So stay tuned...Things should be worth reading in the next few weeks!

No comments: