Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jim Batzko for WI 99th

Normally I wouldn't do this due to the limited exposure that my blog has and the small area that this will affect, but I learned something yesterday that I had to comment on.

Jim Batzko, former Village of Sussex trustee, is deciding to run against fellow Republican Don Pridemore for Wisconsin's 99th Assembly District. While living in the 99th, I had no problems with Pridemore. He is a good conservative and serves the residents of the 99th well. However, as a former resident of Sussex, I was a regular attendee of the village board meetings and was able to see first hand Batzko's devotion to the residents of Sussex. That devotion and the desire to genuinely do what was best for the village will translate very well to the state assembly.

A family man and already a public servant as a local police officer, Batzko has the motivation to make the 99th a better place for every resident of the district. If you live in the 99th (Sussex, Lannon, Lisbon, Merton, Erin, and parts of Hartford and Richfield), I strongly encourage you to get out and vote for Jim in the primary and again in the general election!

No comments: