Saturday, July 3, 2010

You gotta laugh....

There's been a lot of things in my life that, when observed, I just have to laugh at. A few of the more recent examples are below.

A Harley rider wearing earplugs

What takes this from a chuckle to an outright belly laugh is the fact that most of the current Harley riders came from the generation that claimed that if it's too loud, your too old!

Two drivers, trying to get in each other's lane, slow down at the same rate waiting for the other car to pass

Sad part about this is that I was one of the drivers. The other car was in a position that didn't allow me to see her blinker at all. Once we figured out what we wanted to do, I but out laughing in the middle of rush hour traffic!

A domestic disturbance, in a car stopped in the middle of a busy road

You would think that you would at least pull over first! When I first saw it, I thought that the car had stalled and they couldn't get it restarted. I offered to help push them out of the way. They said that they were ok and needed an officer. I thought that was odd, so I moved on. A few seconds later, I talked to another witness who told me that they did the exact same thing a block or so away!

No comments: