Sunday, October 24, 2010

Have boombox, will travel...

Ok...Anyone who's my age or slightly older knows this scene well...

Well, in jest, I was taunted with it by a good friend earlier (Now that I think about it, I owe you a bit of payback Denise! :P) and like it usually goes, my mind started chewing on it.

While under my current circumstances I wouldn't consider something this extreme, there was at least one point in my life where I seriously considered it. I never did for several reasons. This always looks so good in the movies, but is it something that translates to real life? Has anyone ever done that? Have any of you considered it and didn't? Why not?

The logical part of my brain tells me that this looks WAY better on the big screen than it would in real life. However, I'm sure that it could be pulled off if done in the right way. I wonder if any of the MP3 player folks have a docking station that big...

1 comment:

Landon said...

^.^ Tj..You so crazeh